From the world’s first modular self-fit hearing aid, robots that write their own code, a virtual reality treatment platform for spider phobia, to an artificially intelligent shark detection system using drones – the Australian Information Industry Association’s (AIIA) iAwards program has unearthed outstanding Australian innovation for over 25 years.
If your innovation is changing Australia’s future or making a difference to the lives of others, give it the recognition it deserves by entering the AIIA iAwards. Entering will take you on a journey that will bring you national exposure and recognition for your innovation.
The AIIA iAwards encourages technology projects that are making a difference across all Australian industries, from Public Sector & Government, to Industrial & Primary Industries, to Business Services and elevates future innovators from across our Student, Startup and R&D categories. Entries can be submitted here.
Give your innovation the chance to shine in 2019
As Australia’s most comprehensive innovation awards program, don’t miss out on the opportunity to:
- Showcase your innovation in up to three categories – state, national and international
- Receive valuable feedback during a robust judging process
- Gain access to business mentoring workshops
- Attract the attention of the ICT and wider business industry, as well as government
- Participate in the iAwards Innovation Showcase
- Compete in the National iAwards PitchFest competition
- Gain recognition and media exposure
Start your entry today. Startups (registered from 2016) and students are eligible for FREE entry. Entries close 21 February. For more information, email the iAwards team at email@example.com or call 1300 665145.